Monday, April 5, 2010

NOT THOSE!!!

That's how I started my Easter Sunday... how 'bout you? Mom says she can't believe a 2-yr-old can have a "fashion conscience" (not sure what that is), and she wasn't real happy with me when I fought her putting on my Easter outfit. So, by the time we made it to church I had already spent 10 minutes in my time out chair... but, I did come around and get excited about my golf shirt and overalls (mostly because Dida wears golf shirts and I got to wear new shoes!)
Anyhoo, we had a super fun Easter as you'll see below... lots of family and friends at Nana & Papa's house for Easter Egg Hunts, games, food, and fun!



Here I am in my Easter outfit and with Mom & Dad below... and checking out the "Master Egg"- a Lewis family tradition! I get to keep it all year!


I helped Debby & Dida find eggs too... we all like to eat the chocolate inside!

And, here I am at the kids table with my cousins Ella & Veronica, and this year Presley came too!

1 comment:

Katie Blackburn said...

Awww. The kids definitely seem to know when a certain outfit is an important one. Next time just dangle a chocolate bunny. ; )
Love, katie