Wednesday, March 24, 2010

SNOW DAY!

I guess this is what it's like to live in Denver: on Monday after school Mommy and I played outside and had to wear suncreen and drink water it was so hot! And today we built a HUGE snowman in our backyard! I love it!
Actually, when I woke up from my nap Frosty was already in the yard- Mommy and Emily next door (and her friend Paige) built it and I got to check it out! I love Frosty!


Then Mommy and I built a "house" nearby... I just sat and ate snow while Mommy did her best (at 38 weeks pregnant!) to build a little wall around me... it was fun!

And, last but not least, here is my crazy dog Deac... have I told you our nickname for her is "psycho"? Is that even the right way to spell that word? I dunno... but here she is in all her glory jumping for snow balls! Happy Snow Day!

No comments: