Thursday, April 29, 2010

I have an idea!

That is one of my favorite sayings recently, and let me say that I think I have lots of good ideas! Below are some pictures of my best ideas lately... taking a bath with Baby Kolby, playing the music on her chair when she gets fussy, and taking a break from all this "big brother" stuff to ride in a sweet green John Deere tractor!
My other idea (as I write this) is to start blogging some for Baby Kolby. Clearly, she is too little to blog for herself (she doesn't have her words yet like I do!), so I will take it upon myself to write for her and share pictures of what she's been up to. Just wanted to let you know that was coming... Enjoy!





2 comments:

The Leonards said...

thinking of y'all a lot during these crazy first days with two! can't wait to meet kolby! my prayers are with you!!

emily rietz said...

he is precious with her! can't wait to meet kolby soon!