Friday, April 16, 2010

Baby Kolby is here!

After so long of being in Mommy's tummy, Baby Sister is finally here! And, everyone says I am prophetic (not sure what that is)- every time Mommy and Daddy asked me when she would come I said "Tuesday". Lots of Tuesdays came and went, but then this Tuesday Mommy started having something called contractions and a couple hours later Kolby was here!
Tuesday, April 13th is her birthday! Guess I knew what I was talking about!!! Here are some pictures of her first few days...





3 comments:

Brooke said...

Kolby is so precious and I know that Xander is going to make a great big brother. Congratulations!

The Leonards said...

Yay! She's beautiful!! Congrats to all!! We love you!

TwoQuilicos said...

I can't wait to meet Kolby!!!!!!! Congrats to the Lewis family :) Love you all!