Monday, December 14, 2009

Trees, Santa, and Gumby?

So, it's December and Christmas is almost here and boy am I getting excited! I have had so much fun doing all the "christmas-y" things as we get ready for the big day! I know you are probably wondering what Gumby has to do with Christmas, but you'll see...

Here I am decorating the tree with Daddy... I got to put on lots of ornaments on the bottom of the tree!
And, here I am with Mommy- Debby came to help too and brought me a new ornament that's a Snoopy on a choo-choo!

On Saturday night I got to meet Santa and his reindeer- can you believe Santa came to the Young Life party? I gave him a fist pound!


And, finally, last night we had our other Young Life party with all the awesome leaders! It was a costume exchange and I got to hang out with Gumby! So fun!

1 comment:

Christy Parker said...

Xander - I know I comment excessively on your blog, but it makes me smile every time. The pictures of you trimming the tree are fantastic. See you in less than a month!