Saturday, December 26, 2009

Jingle Bells, Hey!

Yep, that's my fav Christmas song- I was singing it in the car yesterday on the way home from Aunt Sally's house!
My other Christmas favorites include...
  • any and all kinds of Christmas lights on trees, houses, etc- I love to ride in the car at night!
  • our Christmas tree- the lights must be on at all times
  • Frosty the Snowman
  • the Baby Jesus, Joseph, 3 Kings, and donkey in my nativity scene
  • Santa- especially the Santa ornaments on our tree
  • all the yummy treats!

Just wanted to share with you a few pictures of our fun, family Christmas!

Deac & I "helped" make cookies with Mommy and GranDeb- we were excellant tasters!
Then we went to Keystone for a couple days- while Daddy & Dida skiied, I played games!
Christmas morning- opening presents was fun! I love my new puzzle!

Today I got to try out my present from Nana & Papa- a table and chairs just my size!

1 comment:

The Leonards said...

oh, y'all make the BEST cookies! glad you had a great Christmas. you look awesome, by the way:)