Sunday, January 25, 2009

My New Buddy!

Happy Birthday Brooks! Yay! I am so excited because my new friend Brooks McNeill Fuquay was born this weekend- January 24th! He did it right, just like me, coming into the world in the middle of the night. :) Here are some pictures- I'm so excited to show him the ropes of being a fun little boy!

Mommy and me with Aunt Andrea and Brooks...
Aunt Andrea looking at her cute little guy
Daddy loved holding a tiny baby again- apparently I was once that tiny too!
My GranDeb even got to hold Brooks!
Isn't his hat cool?






5 comments:

Christy Parker said...

So great! Thanks for posting more pictures of sweet Brooks!

Katie Blackburn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie Blackburn said...

He is adorable! Kind of makes you want another, right Em??!!

Kara said...

He's adorable! I wish I could respond to this and to Andrea's blog but what a beautiful little guy. Can't wait to see him and Xander toddle around together. Precious.

The Leonards said...

He's just beautiful! So thankful for this peak...thanks for posting...give Brooks' mama and daddy our love! We love you too, sweet Xander!