Thursday, January 15, 2009

11 Months Old

Yep, it's that time again... I'm another month older! Mom said this was the last photo shoot she does by herself- I just like to move around a lot so it makes for funnier pictures! Let's see... at 11 months old, I like to walk around pretty much anything, chase Deac in my little walker thing, eat lots of finger food (my favs are blueberries, chicken, tomatoes, goldfish), and get my hands on lots of stuff Mom and Dad tell me not to...
Also, this weekend (well, Monday I guess) is Mom and Dad's 6 year anniversary! They are celebrating tomorrow night, and Dad is totally surprising Mom! She has no idea where they're going! All I know is that I get to spend the night at Aunt Andrea's and Uncle Richard's! Baby Fuquay is coming soon, so I guess they want to practice.
Have a great weekend everyone- Go Deacs!!!









3 comments:

Kara said...

A big Happy Anniversary to your parents, Xander! I remember being almost as cold as I am here in DC on their wedding weekend some 6 years ago. (Congrats, Emily and Brad!!!)

the fuquays said...

we can't wait to have you over xander. the pups are so excited to see you again. happy anniversary to your mom and dad too!

Christy Parker said...

Hope you had fun with Andrea and Richard - are you so excited for you new friend to be born?! I am!!! See you both in a few weeks! (I know, I bring up my upcoming trip everytime I write you, but I am super pumped!) Happy Anniversary Em and Brad!