Monday, December 17, 2012

It's been awhile...

Well, haven't I just been the all time blogging slacker!  I guess that's what happens when you are a busy man of 4 and 3/4 years old.  Whew!  Let's see, I'm in school, I go to Junior Music Academy, I do my chores, watch my shows, and then there was the whole "moving to a new house" deal.  Needless to say, it's been a full couple of months!  

Anyway, enough of my excuses, here's some shots of what we've been up to... Merry Christmas to everyone!!!


 Yep, Kolby is still obsessed with PINK!  When we ask her what she wants for Christmas, she either says, "Pink!" or "Pink Legos"...I decided to use some of my money to get her the legos for Christmas- I can't wait for her to open them!


Today, I played Joseph in the Christmas Show at my school.  What?  Who says Joseph can't wear Nike shorts and Spider Man shoes?  Mommy thinks this picture is hilarious- Mary looks scared, and Joseph unsure how to comfort her... 


 Ok, fine, I admit it, I've been making this face a lot lately.  We call it my mad face, and the other day when Mom had had enough she told me to make the face and then she took my picture- I have to say I kinda scared myself!  I'm trying not to get so frustrated and use my words instead.  It's hard.  Just like trying to kick the thumb-sucking habit.  Hard.  Don't wanna do it.

Got some pretty fun cousin time at Thanksgiving with River!  We even got to meet Chip at the Buffs game!  Kolby was super scared of him, but River and I thought it was so cool to high five him, hug him, and do a picture with him!  Go Buffs!

No comments: