Monday, October 1, 2012

Catching Up...

Whew!  Can you tell school has started and my schedule has gotten busy?  I am in school 3 days a week so not as much time to blog...sorry!  But, I'm back with a few photos of stuff we've been up to.  Getting excited for Halloween, playing in the leaves, and it might even snow here this week! 

 Kolby hitting the farmers market in style with Mommy...


 Touch-a-Truck!!!  We got to climb in a firetruck, zamboni, ambulance, street sweeper, and some tractors!



 Go Buffs!  They need our help this year!  We went to the game on Saturday- we saw the band, Ralphie, and even tailgated!  Woo hoo!


 Fun in the leaves!  Kolby and I raked leaves, jumped in the them, pushed them with our trucks, and had a blast!  Oh, except for when I accidentally hit Kolby in the eye with the broom handle...not pretty.  But she recovered quickly as you can see below...



No comments: