Sunday, February 21, 2010

Videos!

Well, I am getting a little annoyed trying to publish videos... I had two all set and then the computer timed out... so, you'll have to settle for one:


the first night in my big boy bed! The crib is gone- it's for babies anyway and I am a big boy! Baby Sister is gonna sleep in it, whenever she gets here I guess. Seems like she's taking a long time! That's what Mommy says anyway... Right now I can't wait for her to get here so she can play with me- Mom says she wants to get that in writing. Not sure why... Have a great Sunday!

2 comments:

Christy Parker said...

Who else??!!! Great parenting Em - "you can think about it while you fall asleep" - hahaha! Am sure that little genius had a whole list of "who elses" the next morning :-)

Katie Blackburn said...

Congratulations Xander! Em, did he stay in bed??