Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I'm 2!

You can't really see it, but I am holding up 2 fingers to celebrate turning 2! Yay! We had my birthday party last night and it was SO FUN! Here's a few quick pix... still working on more videos!



I got lots of cool presents including these awesome truck/tractor books from Uncle Mark!


My buddy Brooks came to celebrate with me! So did Presley, but she got sick at the beginning and had to go home... I hope she feels better soon!


I also got a Bob the Builder card from Debby and Dida- here I am telling Uncle Mark the names of all Bob's tractors!

And, of course, we had to have a tractor cake- those are front-end loaders and excavators with big scoops! My favorites!





4 comments:

Brooke said...

I loved seeing pictures of the Xander and his cake. Great seeing you last week!

Katie Blackburn said...

I love the pix Em! Xander, you are such a big boy!

Christy Parker said...

Happy Birthday buddy!!! That pic of you and Brooks is so great - he's quite the photo taker isn't he? And you are sporting your 2 fingers in that shot!

Loved your "scoops" cake - very fun!

The Leonards said...

happy birthday, sweet boy! looking good at 2! life gets more fun every day!!