Monday, October 19, 2009

Smile For Mommy!

This weekend we had lots of fun adventures! It was fall break for Mommy, so we headed up to Keystone! Check it out...

I decided to take off all my clothes and put them in this jar... Mommy thought it was so funny that she got out the camera and kept saying "Xander, smile for Mommy!" So, I did. I love being silly for the camera!


I am getting really excited about snow (did you know it is white? I am also learning my colors), and when we drove over Loveland Pass, we got out to play in the snow! Look at me- I'm up high!

Friday afternoon we went for a walk- I got the best deal of anyone!
And, when we got home, Aunt Andrea taught me how to rake leaves... so much fun! I was working hard trying to help Mommy and Daddy with the yard!

2 comments:

Katie Blackburn said...

I love your little streaker! What a cute guy.

Cynthia Illingworth said...

Wow! I cannot believe how big he is getting! So much fun!