Thursday, April 9, 2009

Phoenix... more spring break!




Ok, so I know I promised pictures from the rest of our trip... sorry, I've been a little busy learning how to walk. It's so cool to be able to get around more on my own! Mom and Dad are kind of funny though, they get so excited every time I take steps- wierd. Anyway, here's more pictures...
Happy Easter everyone! I get to do my first Easter Egg hunt on Sunday- can't wait! X

Some of my first steps... I like to do the "sprinkler" when I walk!
I'm already working hard helping Dad push the cart...
One of my trip highlights... meeting my Great Grandma & Poppie!


Playing at my cousin Meg & Landry's...
My cool older cousins Michael & Brandon...

1 comment:

The Leonards said...

He is getting SO big! Yay for first steps! Now you'll really get your exercise, mama! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU IN MAY!