Friday, April 24, 2009

Just My Size

The other day Mommy & Daddy's friends the Hutchy's came over to play! They have a son Swift who is my age! I don't really have any buddies here my age, and sadly Swift and his family (Jane & James, new baby sister Scout) live in Russia most of the time. Not really sure where that is, but Daddy says it's far away. They are "missionaries"- too big a word for me, but I guess they help people there know Jesus. I bet they're great at it because they are so fun!
Anyway, it was like summer so Swift and I played with my "choo-choo" outside on the patio- so fun!

I was hungry for a snack and Swift was checkin' it out...


...I thought about sharing, but then I wasn't so sure...mom said we made sharing look fun (i think she was kidding though, because it wasn't as fun as I thought it would be)



And, this has nothing to do with Swift and me playing, but Mom wanted to show off my little crocs- I like them because I feel just like my Daddy!

1 comment:

Kara said...

AHHH - those Crocs are SO tiny! Adorable! Your mom has great taste, X!