Wednesday, July 23, 2008

ouch!

So, much to my parent's dismay, I woke up at 4am this morning because I had this wierd, painful feeling in my mouth. It hurt really badly! I was crying and couldn't even fall back asleep even though I was soooooo tired. Dad finally got me calmed down at 6am, and told me not to worry because it was just the early stages of getting teeth.

Teeth? What are those? Dad says I don't need them yet, but eventually I'll want to eat lots of different foods and my teeth will help me do that. Sounds fun, but right now it hurts! I hope it doesn't hurt for too long because I like to sleep. At least I get to take naps during the day... I wonder if mom and dad ever nap?

2 comments:

emily rietz said...

hang in there, sweet xander...

the fuquays said...

hey xander - you didn't tell me on monday that you were about to get some teeth! way to go buddy - but be sweet to your parents and let them get some sleep!