Sunday, July 20, 2008

New Adventures!


So, this is crazy, but mom and dad just told me some exciting news... we are moving! I know, it's totally out of the blue- I just got used to my nursery! But, everyone is really excited- mom and dad have told me it's a really unique opportunity. Basically, from what I can understand, a family who lives in the community where mom and dad do YL bought the house next door to theirs. They want a young family to move in who has a vision for using the house for lots of ministry specifically in that community. Since mom and dad have been doing YL at Kent for 5 years and know lots of kids and families in the same community, it was the perfect fit! The family next door is Buzz and Cathy Matthews and their twin 7th graders- Will and Emily.I am pretty excited because we will live by lots more fun people including a really sweet community called The Downing House. You can ask mom and dad more about it... I don't know all the details. But, check out these pictures of the new house- it has a pool and a tree house! A kid's dream!!!

1 comment:

emily rietz said...

OMG - so exciting for you and your rent, Xander! send more pictures, please!