Friday, October 15, 2010

Six Months & Sitting Up!

Hi there, I am writing during commercials while watching CARS. Wanted to get you up so speed (yep, a CARS reference) on what's shakin' at our house these days...

Kolby can sit up now and she's way more fun to play with! I have had a renewed interest in all the baby toys too- making towers with the stacking cups is so fun! Oh, and in this picture it looks like Deac is our babysitter- Mom says to reassure you that she is not actually in charge of us (duh!).
Here we are snuggling with Daddy...

Kolby's official 6 month picture...isn't she cute?


I decided to join her for a few poses... none of which involved both of us looking at the camera while smiling, much to Mom's dismay :)

And, last but not least... naked baby! What a smile...

2 comments:

Christy Parker said...

Wow...gotta get myself to Denver asap! Missing X-man and Kolby (and Deac, Brad, and Em!)

The Leonards said...

oh my, she is just beautiful! missing you so!