Thursday, July 29, 2010

Ahoy!

This weekend we went to Keystone and did something new! We got to ride in a boat on Lake Dillon! It was Dida, Debby, Marvin, Mommy & Me! So fun! Well, I was a little tired and cranky, but overall had a blast! And, there's some other pictures from our weekend too...


I got to help drive the boat with Mommy...

I am into "burying" things/people/the dog, so here is how I "buried" Kolby... Mommy said I had to be careful not to put anything right on her face. Got it.


My other favorite thing to do in Keystone is go on "adventures". Usually that means taking a hike around the house, but right now they're cutting down all the dead trees so there are lots of big "pachines" (yep, I say it with a "p" although Daddy is trying to get me to say "machines"...not sure how I feel about that) to look at! Mommy, Kolby, me, Nana, and Debby took a walk on Sunday!

1 comment:

Katie Blackburn said...

You guys look great! Kisses to the kiddos.