Sunday, May 17, 2009

MaMa's Big Day!

I bet you all had fun with your mommies last weekend, but I think I for sure had the most fun! Daddy woke me up and we went to pick out pretty flowers for mom, then we all had breakfast before we went to church. After church we spent the rest of the day at G&G Chapin's house. You can check out the pictures to see what all we did- it was so fun! Happy MaMa's Day- I love you MaMa!

We had a family putting contest- I for sure won because I just dropped the ball right in the hole- easy!


MaMa andI were beign silly while DaDa took pictures of us!

My favorite new look and question "Where's the ball?"

Deac is my favorite buddy but sometimes I forget to be nice to her...

I was so busy on Mother's Day- I gave flowers and cards to GranDeb and Nana too!
Whew! What a day!