Friday, October 31, 2008

Old MacDonald Had a Farm...

And on that farm he had a chicken... Yep, that' s me in my Halloween costume- I was a chicken! I had so much fun on my first Halloween... check out the pictures!

Here I am with Dad- he and Mom dressed up as farmers :)

Then we went to the Shifty Fish concert (some of Dad's buddies are in a band) and met up with my friend Presley- she was a cute bumble bee!

I had lots of fun listening to the music, dancing, watching the trick-or-treaters, and playing with this balloon...

But, then I got really tired- sleepy chicken- so I took a little nap while Mom and Dad hung out.
It was a really fun first Halloween! Mom said next year I might even be old enough to eat some candy- oh boy! Happy Halloween everyone!






3 comments:

Kara said...

THAT is just too cute for words... sadly I think my favorite picture is the one of a sleepie Xander on his farmer mommy. ADORABLE. There's just something about first Halloweens in a chicken costume.

The Leonards said...

PRECIOUS! Happy Halloween sweet Xander!

The Reluctant Craftster said...

Yo Emily- Your kid is ridiculously cute. I still owe him a knitted hat for winter, so I'll get on it soon. I know we're already into the 20's at night in Boston.

Hope all is well- Marge