Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Super Duper September

Here I am practicing holding my own bottle... I don't do it much, but sometimes I like to show off
Time for dinner with my daddy! Here I am at a fun YL event with my friend Pierson Reiger...
And, check me out with the Cahill's new puppy, Lucy! I LOVE dogs, especially ones my size!

Hi friends! Sorry it's been so long since I've blogged! I've had so much going on this month! I'm busy sitting up by myself, eating lots of new foods (carrots, pears, apples, sweet potatoes, and more!), making fun new noises, and playing all the time. This month I had my first sleepover without mom and dad at my Grandpa Sam and GranDeb's house-it was so fun I decided to go back this coming weekend while mom and dad are at YL leadership camp. Yay! I'll be 7 months old on Friday, so check back soon for more pictures because I'm sure mom will take some.

4 comments:

Christy Parker said...

I cannot believe how big he is getting....I need to get myself to Denver to meet him soon!!! Lucy is such a cutie - hi to Kev and Lacey!

Kara said...

Your son's totally touching a girl's leg! :-) Cuties all around... cute Xander, cute little friend, and cute little Lucy. Time passes WAY too fast... post more pictures. :-)

emily rietz said...

that picture of x with the dog is hilar - he's so excited!

The Leonards said...

can't believe you're 7 months old, xander! what a fun age...actually, they're all fun! enjoy these sweet days with him, em and brad...it goes by so fast!!